Thursday, 30 January 2014

Keep Track of your Workouts with a Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, Reviewed

Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, volt black color
Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, black color





Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, white silver colorNike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom, anthracite blue color


The Nike+ SportWatch allows you to accurately keep track of your workouts with its TomTom GPS feature.  You can use this impressive Nike+ SportWatch to track both indoor and outdoor activities.  You don’t need to worry about your GPS signal getting interrupted, as this Sport Watch also comes with the Nike+ sensor which kicks in if your GPS signal is obstructed, giving you uninterrupted and seamless data tracking.

The Nike+ SportWatch is water-resistant and comes with a rechargeable lithium polymer battery, which can be charged via USB.  The battery provides around 8 hours of run time – that’s with both the GPS and Nike+ sensor turned on.  In standby mode, the battery can last up to 50 days.


Let's take a look at the features in detail of the Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom:


With the Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom you can track:

·         Time
·         Distance
·         Pace or speed
·         Calories burned
·         Beats per minute
·         Heart rate (with optional heart-rate monitor, not included)


In addition to the above, the Nike+ SportWatch also comes with the following features:

·         Stop watch.
·         Alarm.
·         Ability to set date and time.
·         8 hours battery life in run time.
·         Backlight for night time use.


Connecting and becoming a member with Nikeplus.com, you can:

·         Upload your data.
·         View your mapped route with your pace data and changes in elevation.
·         View and share routes or find popular running areas.
·         Join in challenges.
·         Set and track your own goals.
·         Obtain custom training programs to help you prepare for races or events.
·         Get coaching tips.
·         Connect with friends.
·         Share your activities on social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
·         Track NikeFuel.
·         Get rewards for your activities, such as trophies and medals.


Screen:

·        White text on black background or if you prefer you can invert the display to black text on white background.
·        Choose to display lap-time or a metric of your choice in auto/manual lap modes.
·        Auto-loop metrics or use push buttons to scroll through secondary metrics.
·        Choose to display pace or speed.


Size and weight of the Nike+ SportWatch:

·         Weight:  9.6 ounces
·         Size:  2.3” x 0.6” x 1.4”



See what customers who have bought the Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom have to say about it:

G.C.:
“I love using my Nike+ SportWatch for running and cycling.  It helps with where I am and what I’m doing in my workouts.”

K.H.:
“I use the Nike+ SportWatch while I do my running.  I run around 4-6 miles a day, 3 times a week, in a warm climate.  After my running, I take a shower while still wearing the watch.  I’ve had no fogging or any other problems with this watch. The GPS is extremely accurate and I love how I can customise the screen and the fact that the numbers on the screen are big which makes it easy to see while I’m running.  It gives my favorite stat in big numbers and then my secondary stat in small numbers along the top. This is a great watch to track your running and I would highly recommend it.”

M.K.:
I found the Nike+ SportWatch GPS to be pretty accurate at tracking my mileage.  I can tap the screen to light it up at night-time so I can see my time, distance, speed.  I wanted a sports watch to measure my walking.   I’m not a gadget-loving person, but this is really easy to use.  I love it!”

N.B.  It’s always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before undertaking any new exercise regime.

Prices/discounts indicated correct at time of writing/publishing.  E&OE.





Related articles:
Click here to go back to homepage





No comments:

Post a Comment