Thursday, 17 April 2014

GMC Denali Road Bike for Lightweight & High Performance Cycling, Review

GMC Denali Road Bike, review, best selling road bike, lightweight & high performance
>>Click here to buy 
GMC Denali Road Bike 
at a competitive price online<<
The GMC Denali Road Bike is one of the most sought after and best-selling road bikes of recent times.  Here’s why this road bike is so popular....

The GMC Denali Road Bike is built for speed, aerodynamics and high performance.  With its lightweight aluminium frame, 21-speeds, and 700c tires, this road bike is built to keep up with the challenge of rigorous cycling and road racing.

Gear changing with the GMC Denali Road Bike is quick and easy with a smooth change over, thanks to this bike’s Shimano derailleur and Shimano Revo shifts.  Other quality components on the GMC Denali include:  alloy calliper and brakes, high-profile alloy Vitesse racing rims and more.

The GMC Denali Road Bike is available in a variety of colors and sizes, enabling you to get the best fit and design that suits you.  Choice of colors include:  black/green, black/silver, blue, yellow/black, or gold.



Useful tip:  A 30 minute cycle ride can burn approx. between 252 and 520 calories for men.


Let’s take a look at the features in detail of the GMC Denali Road Bike to help you decide if it’s the right bike for you:


Features of the GMC Denali Road Bike:

·         21-speeds
·         Lightweight aluminium FRAME (7005 straight gauge).
·         GMC series 7000 steel FORK.
·         KMC Z 51 CHAIN.
·         High-performance 700c TIRES (Kenda black with grey band 7x28C)
·         Promax 501A alloy CALLIPER brake.
·         Promax BL-250AP aluminium BRAKE LEVERS.
·         High-profile alloy Vitesse RACING RIMS (black 700Cx14Gx36H).
·         Shimano DERAILLEURS (Front Shimano FD-TZ 31 Index, Rear Shimano  RD-TZ30GS 7SPD).
·         Shimano Revo SHIFTERS (SIS L2/R7).
·         CRANKSET:  Prowheel alloy 335P6 28x38x48 170mm.
·         Aluminium black STEM EXT: 100mm OD.
·         Masebend HANDLEBAR (430mm w, 22mm d).
·         CIONLLI black SADDLE.
·         HL aluminium MICRO-ADJUST SEAT POST (27.2 x 300mm).
·         VP-990S plastic body PEDALS with steel cage.
·          Alloy water bottle cage.
·         Approx weight of GMC Denali road bike:  29 lbs.


The GMC Genali is an ideal road bike for racing or commuting purposes.  The quality components and aluminium frame give this bike its lightweight feel and speed, the shifts work nice and smoothly, while the alloy callipers and brakes offer great stopping power.  All in all, the GMC Genali is great value for money.


See what customers who have bought the GMC Denali Road Bike have to say about it:

L.S.:
“For my first road bike, the GMC Denali is excellent value.  It arrived in perfect condition and took me less than 30 minutes to assemble.  The only adjustments I had to make were to the brakes once I’d inflated the tires.”

M.K.
“I got the GMC Denali road bike to get me some exercise.  Once I had assembled it, I took it for a spin and really enjoyed it.  I’m really happy with this bike.”

A.X.:
“I wanted a bike to get around town, but didn’t want to spend much money.  I went for the GMC Denali road bike and so far I love it.  Some of the components are cheap but overall it’s good quality for the price.  It took me around 20 minutes to assemble this bike.  I’ve put around 1000 miles so far on this bike without any problems.  Some minor adjustments might be necessary after the first few hundred miles, but nothing complicated.  I wouldn’t spend loads of money on a carbon fiber bike unless you’re really into serious racing and they won’t survive bumps or potholes!  This bike gets me around fast and I’m happy.  If you keep it clean and lubricated, it will last a long time.”

T.M.:
“I bought the GMC Denali as an entry-level road bike.  I couldn’t afford an expensive road bike plus all the accessories like helmet, shoes etc.  I might buy a better bike later on, but so far I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the GMC Denali.  The overall quality is good and it’s lighter than I thought it would be.  It handles very well, the brakes and gears work well, and the saddle is comfortable.  I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this road bike to a friend.”




N.B. It’s advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional before undertaking any new exercise regime.
Prices/discounts are correct at time of writing/publishing.  E&OE.





Related articles:
Click here to go back to homepage





No comments:

Post a Comment